hey! i love GD!


hee~ GD? who's GD? G-DRAGON? wajdi? masya-allah. hahaha :) semua nya salah. GD stands for Gangster Disciples. it is our group. this name was given by Nabilah. "konon nya kitaorg nie taiko la kat sekolah". this is because all of us have "JAWATAN". l0l :D pengawas = eqa, zawin, syaheera. PSS = arna, nabyla, lee, me. pengawas koperasi = ayn, najah, aenn. We were in secondary when we became friends.we made a packed we'd be friends till the end. Next thing we know we'd be teens. Telling secrets, talking about boys. Growing up, getting rid of all our toys.Talking to each other on the phone. Knowing that we'd never be alone. you guys the person I can tell everything and you wouldn't ashamed at me when every time i laugh. haha :) when i laugh, it look horrible. I could always be a dork with you and you could be a dork with me too. And even when we had our fights, some how we knew everything would be alright. Yea, sure we had our ups and downs. We shared our smiles and our frowns. But no matter what we stayed friends ,you guys were here through the thick and thin. I love you more then words can say and I wish NURUL FARIHA BT. OSMAN never had to go away from us. Even though you can't be here, I thank God for all the years that we got to spend together our friendship. I will always Treasure!

(behind)
from left : syaheera, ayn, nabyla, aenn, lee, najah
(in front) :
from right : zawin, nana, me, eqa

No comments:

Post a Comment